Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Would You Like To See From Sirenia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Empty
PostSubject: What Would You Like To See From Sirenia   What Would You Like To See From Sirenia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 am

For starters, I would love if it was less of Morten and Ailyn. It is Sirenia. But yet we only see Morten and Ailyn. Even in interviews. And look at the newest music video! Once again non of the other band members are present.  DX
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Isa la Belle
A Shadow Of Your Own Self

Female
Number of posts : 82
Point System :
What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See From Sirenia   What Would You Like To See From Sirenia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 am

Changed? wrote:
For starters, I would love if it was less of Morten and Ailyn. It is Sirenia. But yet we only see Morten and Ailyn. Even in interviews. And look at the newest music video! Once again non of the other band members are present.  DX

I am totally agree with You.
Well... Ailyn is a very pretty maid, but where are Muchael and Jonatan?
For me Sirenia must have special mystic atmosphere without demonstrarion Ailyn pretty face and Morten epic guitar-play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reumeren
Reumeren

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Student, part-time worker
Humor : None
Point System :
What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See From Sirenia   What Would You Like To See From Sirenia I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm

I'd like to see more spontaneity in the music. Like the keyboard-break in ''Lithium and a Lover'' or ''In My Darkest Hours''. Also less layering of female vocals, I think they sing well enough without sounding like pop stars.
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Would You Like To See From Sirenia Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See From Sirenia   What Would You Like To See From Sirenia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Reumeren wrote:
I'd like to see more spontaneity in the music.

agree

Sirenia is still good. Just stuck in the same loop.
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Like To See From Sirenia   What Would You Like To See From Sirenia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Would You Like To See From Sirenia
Page 1 of 1