Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Do You Show Sirenia?

Go down 
+3
PaleEnchantress
LeavingYouForMe
Changed?
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

How Do You Show Sirenia? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:52 am

How do you show Sirenia to people who have never listen to the band before?
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
LeavingYouForMe
A Mental Symphony
A Mental Symphony
LeavingYouForMe

Female
Number of posts : 188
Humor : Strange
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:11 pm

I play the older works since I like it better than the new stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnattsol.com/forum/
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Number of posts : 1090
Job/hobbies : singer
Humor : my soul feels cold and my heart is tired
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:29 pm

so.. Sirenia's a gothic metal band from Norway.. they have an amazing male vocalist, who composes alla the songs and plays all the instruments in all of them.. his voice is perfect and he writes very gothic and deep lyrics... There is a female singer too. They changed female singer many times.. the new one is the best of them but the pillar of the band, as vocals, is Morten, the male vocalist, who can sing in many different ways. They use many instruments and a lot of choirs. The violin is very used and sometimes is played while the guitarist plays the guitar... the third album is different from the others: it's more pop and there are more female vocals, but it's good anyway. The fourth album has more female vocals too, but the atmosphere is more gothic than in the third. The lyrics talks about many things: love, hate, depression.. they are very beautiful and everyone can understand them as he wants to. Anyway, you must listen to them, only to hear the particoular, powerful and sometimes sweet voice of the leader Morten!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/giulia1510
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:25 am

PaleEnchantress wrote:
so.. Sirenia's a gothic metal band from Norway.. they have an amazing male vocalist, who composes alla the songs and plays all the instruments in all of them.. his voice is perfect and he writes very gothic and deep lyrics... There is a female singer too. They changed female singer many times.. the new one is the best of them but the pillar of the band, as vocals, is Morten, the male vocalist, who can sing in many different ways. They use many instruments and a lot of choirs. The violin is very used and sometimes is played while the guitarist plays the guitar... the third album is different from the others: it's more pop and there are more female vocals, but it's good anyway. The fourth album has more female vocals too, but the atmosphere is more gothic than in the third. The lyrics talks about many things: love, hate, depression.. they are very beautiful and everyone can understand them as he wants to. Anyway, you must listen to them, only to hear the particoular, powerful and sometimes sweet voice of the leader Morten!

I like your style.
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 am

And2DieIsEasy wrote:
PaleEnchantress wrote:

I like your style.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
LeavingYouForMe
A Mental Symphony
A Mental Symphony
LeavingYouForMe

Female
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 pm

No wonder you were choosen to be promoter, you know your stuff.
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:38 am

LeavingYouForMe wrote:
No wonder you were choosen to be promoter, you know your stuff.

thanks
Back to top Go down
LeavingYouForMe
A Mental Symphony
A Mental Symphony
LeavingYouForMe

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 pm

It was nothing.
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:04 am

LeavingYouForMe wrote:
It was nothing.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 am

Nowadays when someone comes over I force them to listen to the band. If they don't come over than I talk about the band and how much they need to listen to them non-stop until finally they listen to the band so I'll shut up. Works everytime. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tayla
Submerged
Submerged
Tayla

Female
Number of posts : 682
Job/hobbies : Poet
Humor : It's here,somewhere
Point System :

Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 am

I scream Monika Pederson in their ears!!

Joking, I play 2 tracks with each singer. Then if they don't like them, I sulk until I win. Laughing The last bit is a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:08 am

And2DieIsEasy wrote:
Nowadays when someone comes over I force them to listen to the band. If they don't come over than I talk about the band and how much they need to listen to them non-stop until finally they listen to the band so I'll shut up. Works everytime. Very Happy

good
Back to top Go down
Black_Passion_Diamond
Led Astray
Led Astray
Black_Passion_Diamond

Male
Number of posts : 348
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist
Humor : I'm a guy what do you think?
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm

I just play a mix cd of the band songs and if they like it I run copies of the cds and give it them.
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:14 am

good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Death_Dies_Hard
The Other Side
The Other Side
Death_Dies_Hard

Female
Number of posts : 252
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist/Piercer
Humor : Sarcastic
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:36 pm

I usually let Gabe do all the work. We share the same friends pretty much. That and metal isn't very big over here so making fans out of people isn't easy at all.
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:02 am

how cute!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Death_Dies_Hard
The Other Side
The Other Side
Death_Dies_Hard

Female
Number of posts : 252
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist/Piercer
Humor : Sarcastic
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:16 pm

Thanks Giulia.
Back to top Go down
PaleEnchantress
Banned
Banned
PaleEnchantress

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 am

You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Ene
A Shadow Of Your Own Self
A Shadow Of Your Own Self
Ene

Male
Number of posts : 30
Point System :
How Do You Show Sirenia? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How Do You Show Sirenia? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Umm, i got Sirenia Nine Destinies poster on mah wall, and i play songs to my friends sometimes , not too often though, as they seem to dislike the band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Show Sirenia?   How Do You Show Sirenia? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do You Show Sirenia?
Page 1 of 1