Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update from Henriette

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death_Dies_Hard
The Other Side
The Other Side
Death_Dies_Hard

Female
Number of posts : 252
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist/Piercer
Humor : Sarcastic
Point System :
Update from Henriette Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Update from Henriette Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

Update from Henriette Empty
PostSubject: Update from Henriette   Update from Henriette I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:21 pm

I guess its been a while...

..a little update on my univerce as of recently, about time perhaps...? xD

.. well then.. my name is Henriette Bordvik (and YES, I am the REAL Henriette Bordvik, ex-singer of Sirenia,.... Wink.....) I`ve always loved singing and have a true passion for music, but currently I only have some small projects going on just for the fun of it as for the singing part - whitch suites me quite nicely because of all thats going on in my life.., But offcourse I look back on my days with Morten and the Sirenian-crew with great rejoicing and gratitude for all great times spent together and wish them all the best for the future to come Smile (And a massive ✯THANK YOU✯ to all yeh rockers out there for your support on my time with the band, as well as for now, highly appreciated!!)
Another respected band of my treasured ones is the great musicians of Elusive - which I got the honour of being a part of their video-recordings of "Dream on Sister" as a dancer (the video below), before their singer Jan Kenneth Barkved so tragicly passed away - one of the greatest men I ever knew, and an outstanding singer..... Dream on Brother ♥️

.. So apart from living my life through the sounds of music, singing, playing my Ibanez (on witch I do suck bigtime but still enjoy), attending concerts/festivals, I spend my time on workin as a bartender/waiter, riding the harley with Glen ♥️, my fiancé, who is a member of a bikers-club here in south of norway, whom we spend alot of wonderful times together with Smile he is also a tattoo-artist and made for me almost all of my ink (me lucky bastard) and apart from that we also have our very own apartement in Playa del Inglès on Canary Island (Spain), where we enjoy our vacations to the fullest!! -and also there another harley davidson to ride when on the island during the off-season here in Norway.. I also spend alot of time on creative stuff, such as photo and design, as my ecucation is graphic designer. ...Watching movies, reading books, work-out, walk the forests and enjoying nature... Love my cat ♥️, red wine, sunshine, my beautiful friends ♥️, and .....yeah, well, - ✯SEX, DRUGS & ROCK`N`ROLL✯....... xD
..that`s it for now, take care you...... Wink
Back to top Go down
LeavingYouForMe
A Mental Symphony
A Mental Symphony
LeavingYouForMe

Female
Number of posts : 188
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Strange
Point System :
Update from Henriette Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Update from Henriette Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Update from Henriette   Update from Henriette I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:49 pm

I miss her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnattsol.com/forum/
Black_Passion_Diamond
Led Astray
Led Astray
Black_Passion_Diamond

Male
Number of posts : 348
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist
Humor : I'm a guy what do you think?
Point System :
Update from Henriette Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Update from Henriette Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Update from Henriette   Update from Henriette I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:21 pm

She needs to team up with Sirenia one day. Do a fucking song with Ailyn or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update from Henriette   Update from Henriette I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update from Henriette
Page 1 of 1