Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morten Losing His Voice

Go down 
+3
Black_Passion_Diamond
EnaGothic
Changed?
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
Morten Losing His Voice Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Morten Losing His Voice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Morten Losing His Voice Empty
PostSubject: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 am

Eliz pointed this out but has anyone notice that in live concerts Morten's voice seems to faltar and sound wore out. Almostl ike he is losing it?
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
EnaGothic
A Mental Symphony
A Mental Symphony
EnaGothic

Female
Number of posts : 107
Job/hobbies : Graphics,Music,Gothic,Horrors
Point System :
Morten Losing His Voice Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Morten Losing His Voice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:41 am

Maybe cuz he was growling too much?!
I'm sorry for him No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/enaanette
Black_Passion_Diamond
Led Astray
Led Astray
Black_Passion_Diamond

Male
Number of posts : 348
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist
Humor : I'm a guy what do you think?
Point System :
Morten Losing His Voice Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Morten Losing His Voice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Morten needs to take time off. Its great that he has such a huge passion for music but he never takes a fucking break. Tour record tour record thats all he does. I would expected for him to lose his voice a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Eliz
A Shadow Of Your Own Self
Eliz

Female
Number of posts : 55
Point System :
Morten Losing His Voice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Morten Losing His Voice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 pm

yep i think Morten is loosing his voice...or it is very worn-out, because when he growls does not sound aggressive as i think it should sound, it sounds worn-out and tired on live shows, maybe he didn't warm it, but he does not sound like he used to
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
Morten Losing His Voice Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Morten Losing His Voice Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:44 pm

I think his vocals are simply burnt out. When ahve we ever seen Morten take a break? After the touring is over for The 13th Floor, Morten should take some time off and let his voice rest for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Ene
Ene

Male
Number of posts : 30
Point System :
Morten Losing His Voice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Morten Losing His Voice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:44 am

Well one reason could be that he has never learned the right technique to do it? Angela Gossow lost once her voice for the same reason. I agree that the reason might also be the fact he works all the time, and thats really stupid, he is really missing logic on this case, everysingle musician needs breaks to keep going, also if you work all the time within the same thing without breaks you loose your interest much easily, Morten take the freaking break!!
Back to top Go down
LeavingYouForMe
A Mental Symphony
A Mental Symphony
LeavingYouForMe

Female
Number of posts : 188
Humor : Strange
Point System :
Morten Losing His Voice Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Morten Losing His Voice Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:09 am

I agree Morten need a break. he sounds tired and horse live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnattsol.com/forum/
PhAntOmEttA
PhAntOmEttA

Female
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : Music, aerobics, ghosts, dismal metal boys, dark ART & POETRY
Point System :

Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 pm

And2DieIsEasy wrote:
Eliz pointed this out but has anyone notice that in live concerts Morten's voice seems to faltar and sound wore out. Almostl ike he is losing it?

I think he was just drunk.... No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/creatura_phantasma
Eliz
Eliz

Female
Number of posts : 55
Point System :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:26 pm

I have change my mind now that i saw their last show in Moscow, now i think that he was just having a bad day. i think he sounds better on this new videos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morten Losing His Voice   Morten Losing His Voice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morten Losing His Voice
Page 1 of 1