Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design Empty
PostSubject: Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design   Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Quote :
Yesterday the Enigma Of Life was officially released. To celebrate the band’s website has had a makeover.

Morten Veland commented: “We are very excited these days as the release date for ‘The Enigma Of Life’ is coming up. We are very eager to share the new album with all our fans. We just launched our new and updated website at http://www.sirenia.no. Here we will keep all of you up to date on all future activities. Wacken Open Air and Masters of Rock are already confirmed and more festivals will be announced soon. stay tuned! Cheers!”
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Labirinthya
A Shadow Of Your Own Self
A Shadow Of Your Own Self
Labirinthya

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Student in Philosophy
Point System :
Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design   Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:05 am

I don't know where I can post this but on the Facebook page of Sirenia, there is a constest created by Nuclear Blast for all of you who have a facebook page :

Quote :
Win a Sirenia Shirt! And Track By Track Description of the new album "The Enigma Of Life"!

You'd like to win a Free Sirenia Shirt? No problem, all you have to do is add this Badge, which you find at http://www.picbadges.com/sirenia-theenigma-of-life/479248/ to your profile pic.

Then please comment this note, so that we can see your pic with the badge! keep it at least until Feb 11th, because this is when the winners will be drawn among those who have commented!

Then, we can found on Nuclear Blast a summary/description of the new album made by Mortel himself :

Quote :
The end of it all:
Our first single from the album. A very melodic song with a simple arrangement. One of very few Sirenia songs that actually do not have a choir part. It is a catchy song that easily gets stuck in your head. Good as a single, but not necessarily the most representative Sirenia song on the album.

Fallen angel:
Very catchy song as well, in my opinion a better option as a single. The song reminds me a little bit of ‘Lost in life’ from the previous album. A definitive live song.

All my dreams:
This song has a very industrial vibe to it, with some dirty loops and stuff. A bit untypical for Sirenia this song, but in the same time it has all the typical Sirenia elements. Again a song with very strong melodies in my opinion.

This Darkness:
A very heavy songs with a massive guitar riff. Maybe a bit eighties metal inspired and also quite different to what we have done earlier with Sirenia.

The twilight in your eyes:
An epic song that would be perfect as a soundtrack of a cool movie. Dark and powerful in the same time, a really intense atmosphere in this one.

Winter land:
A pretty simple and melodic song that has a very haunting and catchy melody. Ailyn sings the entire song. Easily gets stuck in your head this one.

A seaside serenade:
A heavy and groovy song that flirts with some progressive elements. A rather diverse and orchestral song. Epic and powerful.

Darkened days to come:
A very gothic rock oriented song. Clean male vocals on the verse and Ailyn singing the choruses. A song that sticks out on the album being quite different from the rest.

Coming down:
This one starts with a spooky fade and a massive guitar riff. A quite intricate song with some cool orchestrations. Great variation between all kinds of vocals.

This lonely lake:
This one starts with a nice piano melody. A quite simple song with beautiful and catchy melodies. No choirs in this one either, all focused on Ailyn’s voice. Nice and dynamic song with a main theme that more or less goes throught the whole song.

Fading star:
A very powerful mid tempo song. The choir is singing all the choruses in this song. It starts with a wahwah guitar and explodes when the band comes in. A diverse song with all the typical Sirenia elements.

The enigma of life:
The title track of the album. A beautiful ballad with great dynamics and emotions. A very slow and melodic song, different from all previous Sirenia songs. I especially love the vocal melodies and the guitar solos in this song.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirenia-france.fr
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design   Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks for sharing this. You posted it in the right area. I am so happy to actually hear Morten's views on the songs. I'm going copy this and post on to a area in cds.
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design   Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sirenia: The Enigma Of Life released + new website design
Page 1 of 1