Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!

Go down 
+2
Tayla
Lucif
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucif
A Shadow Of Your Own Self
Lucif

Male
Number of posts : 63
Job/hobbies : poet
Humor : sadistic desires XD
Point System :
Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-14

Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Empty
PostSubject: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Hello everyone,I'm so happy I found this forum.Sirenia has been one of my favourite bands for about 2 years until this moment.They are purely amazing,and Morten is the best composer nowadays(that's just my opinion).
I am 17,my name is Cosmin and I live in Romania Rolling Eyes (I know,it's a weird country)
I have many passions:to write lyrics(I really enjoy being a goth writer),to sing,to draw,to spend time with my freaky friends, mythology:)
My English sucks,I know...
So,nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Tayla
Submerged
Submerged
Tayla

Female
Number of posts : 682
Job/hobbies : Poet
Humor : It's here,somewhere
Point System :
Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:06 am

Welcome to the forum! Your English is fine don't worry about it! I'm Tayla, it's a pleasure to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Point System :
Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 am

thank you very much Smile I like your avatar XD Monika Pedersen was amazing in that band Smile
Back to top Go down
Death_Dies_Hard
The Other Side
The Other Side
Death_Dies_Hard

Female
Number of posts : 252
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist/Piercer
Humor : Sarcastic
Point System :
Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:55 pm

Hiya there! I'm Abigail but feel free to call me Abby. Romania? Wow! I've always wanted to visit. Free feel to chat me up anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:38 am

Thank you for the kind welcome Smile well yes,my country is quite beautiful,but with stupid citizens unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Welcome Cosmin!
I'm Maurice. I'm very glad you join the forum. And its wonderful to see you got settle in rather quickly. (:
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 am

Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Black_Passion_Diamond
Led Astray
Led Astray
Black_Passion_Diamond

Male
Number of posts : 348
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist
Humor : I'm a guy what do you think?
Point System :
Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey man. Im Gabe and welcome to the fucking forum. Hope you don't fucking mind swearing. I firmly believe in cuss words. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:11 am

Thank you and don't worry,I often do this as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Hello Kitty Kicks Ass
Hello Kitty Kicks Ass

Female
Number of posts : 48
Point System :
Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:16 pm

hi!!!! im Jolie!!
Back to top Go down
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 am

Hey,nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!   Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling from the Sirenian Shores!!!
Page 1 of 1