Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
odysseus
A Shadow Of Your Own Self

Male
Number of posts : 2
Point System :
[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-01

[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Empty
PostSubject: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

i am not an english native speaker and i tried the best to distinguish but......
i googled but......
what is the lyrics of the 2 paragraphs hymn-like choir, they sounds so powerful however i hardly know the contents.
may anyone help?
thanks so so......so much !!!!!
Back to top Go down
odysseus

Male
Number of posts : 2
Point System :
[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-01

[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Empty
PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 am

no one knows? can anyone sing this song from the begining to the end?
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 am

I'm sorry but no. Morten refuses to release the choir lyrics. And also the choir does not sing in English but rather Latin.
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Reumeren
Reumeren

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Student, part-time worker
Humor : None
Point System :
[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 pm

And it is so muffled. In early Tristania albums I can make out parts here and there, but Sirenia is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Point System :
[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:24 pm

And from a past interview with Henriette, it seems Morten has no intention of letting us know. I would love to know what is being said. It won't annoy me if I do not know. But still, it be pretty cool to know. Maybe Ailyn will be able to get Morten to change his mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reumeren
Reumeren

Male
Point System :
[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 am

I also like the mysteries around the choirs, but I would like to know if they are just adapted from other works, like they did in Tristania.
Back to top Go down
Tayla
Submerged
Submerged
Tayla

Female
Number of posts : 682
Job/hobbies : Poet
Humor : It's here,somewhere
Point System :

Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:04 am

At least Tristania allows translations and stuff Razz
Maybe Morten uses the Latin lyrics to say things he doesn't want to admit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:14 am

I was thinking that myself. Morten is already protective over the meaning of his lyrics. I know that is due to him wanting people to make their own interpretation. But why be so protective over the choirs lyrics? Wink
Back to top Go down
Labirinthya
Labirinthya

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Student in Philosophy
Point System :
[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:29 am

To keep the mistery I think, and it works since we ask ourselves about the lyrics. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.sirenia-france.fr
Reumeren
Reumeren

Male
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:02 am

Yeah, I have spent hours listening (in vain) for just one word... The only one that I know 100% is

''Dominus!
Misere ????
Dominus!''

From Downfall.

I always imagine Morten releasing these just before he dies or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'   [help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[help for lyrics]what exactly does the choir sing in 'sirens of the sevens'
Page 1 of 1