Sirenia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirenia Forum

A fan community for the gothic metal band Sirenia

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First song?

Go down 
+11
Ene
AilynTheBest
Tayla
ShadowOfYourOwnSelf
PaleEnchantress
Death_Dies_Hard
Black_Passion_Diamond
Key
LeavingYouForMe
Changed?
SparklingEyesInMyMirror
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ene
A Shadow Of Your Own Self
Ene

Male
Number of posts : 30
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-26

First song? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Mine was The Other Side, i hated it, and i still dont like it, well luckily i checked other songs Wink
Back to top Go down
Changed?
Darling Maurice
Darling Maurice
Changed?

Female
Number of posts : 1513
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Chelsea Handler Style
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:53 am

Haha! I got give you credit there. Thank god THe Other Side wasn't the first song I heard. I wouldn't had even bother to look up the others after hearing that song.
Back to top Go down
https://sireniaforum.forumotion.com
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : Veterinary medicine student
Humor : Blood
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 am

Meridian, cause it's the opening to At Sixes And Sevens. Still one of my fave tracks by Sirenia by date, and it completely blew me away when first hearing it.
Back to top Go down
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Number of posts : 63
Job/hobbies : poet
Humor : sadistic desires XD
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 am

The other side,but soon I discovered the real masterpieces such as In summerian haze or At sixes and sevens.
Back to top Go down
Black_Passion_Diamond
Led Astray
Led Astray
Black_Passion_Diamond

Male
Number of posts : 348
Job/hobbies : Tattoo Artist
Humor : I'm a guy what do you think?
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 pm

The Other Side has to be one of the worst fucking songs they put out. I even fucking know why they release it as a fucking single. Their were better songs on that cd.
Back to top Go down
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 am

I don't know,I like that song.I mean,it's not as good as the old albums,but it still has something interesting in it.And Monika's voice was fitted with the music.(Hope you understand what I have just said,my English is the worst -w-" ).
Back to top Go down
Reumeren
Reumeren

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : Student, part-time worker
Humor : None
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Meridian. I have listened to it so many times, and still I consider it Sirenia's magnum opus.
Back to top Go down
Lucif
Lucif

Male
Point System :

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 am

Reumeren wrote:
Meridian. I have listened to it so many times, and still I consider it Sirenia's magnum opus.

It is certainly a masterpiece Smile
Back to top Go down
Labirinthya
Labirinthya

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Student in Philosophy
Point System :
First song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16 / 10016 / 100First song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:00 am

As I used to like Tristania, I checked out Sirenia Music, but at the first listen, I didn't really pay attention to the band, untill I see the video clip of My Midn Eyes and The other side. I still think that there is something special in theses clips, they are a particular atmosphere on them, with the colors... I don't know why, I just know that I liked that atmosphere, that ambiance, and later, when I listen again to the band, I found the same atmosphere in the music, and then, I listen To Nine destinies, then all the albums till the first, and I listent to Sirenian Shores untill the overdose. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sirenia-france.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First song?   First song? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First song?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2